Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Who We Are:
GroupGreeting is the leading digital greeting card site in the US, and we work with over 80% of companies on the Fortune 500 list. Check out our mentions inOur mission is to help people share appreciation one digital card at a time. We are looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Software Engineer to join our tiny but mighty team on a full-time (remote) basis. Our ideal candidate is someone who is truly passionate about building scalable web applications. , , , , and .
What You'll Do:
The GroupGreeting engineering team is responsible for providing a best in class experience for card creators, signers, and recipients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part in building what the future of digital greeting cards will be. You'll build and iterate on new and existing features that are used by millions of people every month.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years developing web applications
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails
- Extensive experience reading, writing, and refactoring code
- Advanced Git
- High knowledge of responsive design
- Grit, drive and a strong feeling of ownership coupled with collaboration
What You'll Get:
- This is a remote position
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up company changing the greeting card industry
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4 weeks PTO plus paid holidays
- $200 for home ergo setup
GroupGreeting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.