Part-Time Customer Service Representative-Remote
This person contributes to Cognizant Contact Center for Foodservice success by providing support to Selling Team and field partners, handling service and delivery issues. Establishing and maintaining Gold Standard business relationships and maintaining predetermined brand distribution percent for customer base is critical.
This position receives and responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers, marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position also makes outbound calls as and when required
Duties And Responsibilities
- Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
- Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
- Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
- Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
- Handle e-mail requested interactions
- Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides
- Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 19 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.