User Support Manager
This is a remote position.
Certificial is transforming how businesses and their Suppliers share insurance coverage information by moving from point-in-time documents to real-time data. We’re a fast-growing InsurTech and in search a User Support Manager to add to our team.
As the User Support Manager, you will be leading our support team that is tasked with answering questions from our various stakeholders related to the general use of the system, getting Users onboarded and questions related to Certificial’s features and functionality. We are looking for a business-minded leader to act a player / coach to help us support growth and provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Manage the team of Technical Support Specialists
- Utilize process and performance metrics to effectively manage user support desk and ticketing system
- Act as an escalation point for intake, analysis, research, and explain technical troubleshooting solutions related to the Certificial platform
- Assist all stakeholders, including Requestors (Companies), Insureds (Suppliers), and Agencies and Brokers with onboarding and general support issues
- Demonstrate problem solving, conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Train new Technical Support Specialists as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of user support experience
- 2+ years of user support management / supervisor experience
- Experience with multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses and notations
- Technically inclined with a drive to challenge existing processes and innovate
- Insurance industry experience a plus
Certificial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience • 5+ years of user support experience • 2+ years of user support management / supervisor experience • Experience with multi-tasking in a high-energy environment • Excellent communicator and creative thinker • Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses and notations • Technically inclined with a drive to challenge existing processes and innovate • Insurance industry experience a plus