Remote Customer Support Team Lead
- Opportunity with a Large Scale Digital/Media Company for Level 1 Customer Support Representative supporting Streaming services, Digital/Mobile apps, Connected Devices and more.
- 24/7 Help desk environment fully remote.
- Worker will need 5G Internet Speed
- Computer & Head Set will be provided
- Many shifts available
The Customer Support Team Lead will provide guidance to coordinators, assist with escalated customer contacts, communicate with teams, and provide first-level coaching to improve and optimize performance. They will also work closely with the operations team, including their direct manager and senior leaders, to ensure errors and issues are reported and prioritized. The Team Lead must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and have the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. They will support omnichannel communication including phone calls, emails, chat interactions, and social media messages. They must be a quick learner with a strong ability to multitask and have familiarity with video streaming and digital apps, as well as the associated technology and operating systems.
- Interact daily with customers ensuring the customer’s inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
- Communicate courteously and effectively, demonstrating soft skills to empathize with customer’s concern or comment
- Deliver world-class, proactive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Use advanced analytical skills to identify, gather, and organize information as it pertains to apps and web platforms
- Meet and exceed key performance and customer service goals such as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handle Time, and Quality Assurance
- Provide troubleshooting support in advanced customer escalations
- Be accountable for fulfilling service-level agreements and other performance expectations
- Act as point of contact when leadership is unavailable, including collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Assist with employee training in the operation of equipment and in established processes
- Participate in and facilitate special projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent customer service leadership experience
- Experience working with Roku, Tizen, Amazon Fire TV, Android, and Apple products
- Experience with Zendesk is preferred
- Proficiency with Office Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
- Strong technical skills and ability to type at least 45 words per minute
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping to nurture a passion for customer service
- Ability to craft consumer-facing communications in an adept way to maintain consistent branded voice
- Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Ability to independently multitask and manage a varied portfolio of projects with unique needs in a deadline-driven environment that requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
ChicagoShow moreShow less