Marketing Copywriter (Marketing Professional 2)
Pathable, a Community Brands product, is seeking an experienced Marketing Copywriter with a passion for words and the craft of thoughtful storytelling. We are looking for an individual who can create persuasive, creative, and thought-provoking content that promotes the Pathable products and services and captivates our readers.
The Marketing Copywriter will work closely with the VP of Marketing & Events to produce on-brand messaging that encourages the audience to take action. This role was created to focus primarily on market nurturing and lead generation.
This self-motivated individual should have a wide variety of experience from extensive articles and blog posts with a specific topic focus to intriguing ad copy that gets the point across. The copywriter is expected to conduct extensive research, produce high quality writing from A-Z, and assist with overall marketing team efforts.
The Pathable Marketing Team approaches overall strategy from a team perspective. We believe that everyone's voice matters and find our efforts more successful when working together. That being said, we want you to feel empowered to own your craft! The copywriter should feel confident in their skillset and be able to offer thoughtful suggestions and ideas based on their experience and industry knowledge.
Pathable's number one priority is creating innovative communication and networking solutions for the event community. We strive for intentionality, convenience, and reliability - our collateral, external communications, and brand messaging should express that as well! Responsibilities:
- Produces on-brand messaging and content for a wide variety of items including but not limited to:
- Print & Digital Collateral - Pre/Post Sales Decks & One Sheets
- Focused Thought Leadership Industry Articles & Blog Posts
- Case Studies & Whitepapers
- Ad Copy & Content
- External Communications on all Pathable brand channels (social media, review sites, sponsored events, etc.)
- Internal Communications to the Pathable team
- Produces and maintains Pathable website content and other brand communications
- Edits, Drafts, Proofs, and Finalizes Content
- Contributes to Marketing Team efforts and strategies
- Completes general marketing tasks and administrative efforts on a day-to-day basis
- 5+ Years Marketing Copywriting Experience
- Marketing/Advertising Industry Knowledge
- Online or Digital Portfolio or Samples of Work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An imaginative and thoughtful approach to your work
- You Have Event Industry Knowledge/Experience
- You Have Pathable Platform Experience
- Marketing Operations & Strategy Experience
- You Could Bring Our Team To Victory In A Round of "The Office" Trivia
- Full time employee
- Work from home (forever, not just during COVID)
- Expected Salary based on experience: $45K-55K
- Fun team, happy people, awesome product, growing company!
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability