Customer Service Representative - Bank/Credit Union Call Center (Remote)
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, the Bank and Credit Union Product Support Representatives assist customers with a wide range of software products. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to gain hands on experience working with a variety of software products, which can then lead to career advancement opportunities across the organization!
Multiple positions available.
The training schedule for this position is as follows:
- Starting 3/22/2021; Monday-Friday 1PM-10PM CST for the first 5 weeks.
You must be available to work the following shift:
- Afternoons during the week; 1PM to 10PM CST as well as an 8 hour shift every Saturday OR Sunday.
Must have at least 2 years of experience in a call center or bank or credit union industries.
- Must be available for one of the shifts outlined above.
Bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
Provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses nature of question or issue and resolves in a timely manner. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists customers with new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications or resets, according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per corporate standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.