Remote Customer Service Associate
$15 – $18/hr
The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for the following key areas: speaking with customers over the phone and via email, entering customer data, and providing customer solutions to inquiries. Prior experience with a CRM is plus such as Zendesk, Kustomer, Kana, or Wix Answers is a must. The New York City team moves fast, so the Customer Service Associate needs to be a team player, comfortable in an ever changing environment, quick on their feet, adaptable, and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities Of The Remote Customer Service Associate
- Deliver outstanding experience for each customer
- Thrive is a fast-paced environment ensuring customers have a positive interaction and experience
- Understand all product information and educate customers
- Connect with customers over the phone and through live chat
- 1-2 years in a customer support role
- Experience working at a startup is a plus!
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Confident, enthusiastic, and empathetic
- Zendesk experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible for Atrium Benefits