Webflow Developer / Designer
This is a part-time, hourly contractor position (around 15-30 hours per week). Serial Box is located in New York, and is remote-work friendly.
About the Company:
Serial Box is a reading and audio entertainment platform. The company creates and curates immersive stories that you can listen to or read in our apps and on our site. We build teams of writers to produce entirely original series (typically 8-10 eps of 20-40 min each). We also tell official new stories around fandom’s most beloved characters and worlds including Marvel’s Black Panther, Warner Brothers/DC’s Wonder Woman, BBCA/AMC’s Orphan Black, etc. Our investors have backed companies like Gimlet, Glossier, Slate, Warby Parker, Hotel Tonight, Outdoor Voices. Serial Box has been featured in The New York Times, Wired, NPR, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, Variety, Forbes, etc.
- "Best of the year"—Apple
- "Must-have app"—Buzzfeed
- "Like Game of Thrones but for your ears"—i09
- "The HBO of reading"—NPR
- Design, implement, and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our growth marketing and product teams
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- You have deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- You have two or more years of experience creating beautiful websites
- You're inspired by our drive to create the next generation of reading and listening
- Nice to have: You're willing to get your hands dirty setting up analytics tools as part of the webpages you build