We’re looking for a product manager who can help us build a best-in-class digital experience for our members. We’ve spent a few years getting our business in great shape, and ensuring our services create incredible outcomes for our members. We now need to focus attention on improving the tools for our members that will empower them to take more ownership over their mental health journey. That’s where you come in! If you’re looking to roll your sleeves up and help us increase access to high quality, affordable mental health care (and you can tell us how you’ll help us get there), we want to talk.
Your experience and expertise
- You’re an expert generalist of all things product management
- You’re highly skilled in shipping consumer-facing products
- You’re good enough to be dangerous in product marketing and product analytics
- You have an understanding of vertically integrated services and know how and when to apply software to solve a problem (and when not to)
- You’ve taken multiple products from idea to implementation with very small teams where you had to play multiple roles to help the product succeed
- You’re used to mentoring teammates and have experience in managing cross functional teams including design, engineering, QA, operations, to name a few
- You understand how to navigate regulatory requirements and have demonstrated that you optimize for curiosity over convention
- You’ve been a PMM before
- You’ve built payment products, banking products or relationship matching products
- You can write your own sql queries
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing startup
- You’re used to working in remote-forward teams and have the communication skills to prove it
What you’ll do at Foresight
- Work with the engineering, design, product, clinical and operations team leads to build the products to facilitate world class experiences for Foresight members
- Create new products and services for Foresight members and teammates
- Manage teams to take projects from conception to MVP and then iterate on them to improve over time
- Communicate measurable progress against problems in concise, jargon-free, ways
- Help shape the process and culture of the Product Team
As a venture-backed startup we have access to some fantastic benefits including:
– Peer support program
About Foresight Mental Health
We’re a modern mental health company built to tear down the traditional stigmas against access to high quality care at affordable prices. Foresight’s mission is to empower people to become happier and healthier by creating a mental healthcare experience that exudes empathy, reduces uncertainty, and instills optimism in our members. We do this through an integrated approach that pairs a world-class clinical team with high-leverage technology and data tools for members and providers.
The mental health space is seeing explosive growth with demand for high quality care and a rewarding experience. While the space is becoming increasingly crowded, Foresight is differentiating itself by creating state-of-the-art, clinically-proven treatment pathway models to improve the lives of our members.
We’ve grown from 3 locations to over 40 in the past 12 months, and are continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare By building our own clinics from the ground up and equipping them with cutting edge technology, Foresight redefines the mental healthcare experience and quality of care for its members.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.