Email Marketing Associate
With a platform reach of over 20 million users in over 200 countries and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Every day millions of people including celebrities, politicians, and high-profile families rely on Tinybeans as their primary platform for capturing and sharing their children’s life stories while engaging in valuable and personalized content to help them in the journey of parenting.
Your Part in Our Mission:
The ideal candidate has a digital marketing background and should have successfully developed, maintained, and optimized email marketing campaigns. You are ready and willing to wear a lot of hats as our email production powerhouse across both Tinybeans and Red Tricycle & are at home with everything from ESPs to responsive design and industry best practices. You're a proficient problem solver who can wade through the maze of editorial and client requests often on a tight deadline. You have excellent
communication skills as you interact with other team members throughout
the day. This position reports to Tinybeans’ Email Marketing Manager & can be done from anywhere in the United States.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Utilize custom in-house software and external ESPs to generate, schedule and deploy multiple emails per day across Tinybeans and Red Tricycle
- Manage content approval process for emails & newsletters via the sales and editorial teams, often under tight deadlines
- Help to refine, innovate & streamline processes for email production, segmentation, personalization, scheduling and deployment
- Testing and optimization of all emails to increase engagement and ensure a positive user experience
- Assist Email Marketing Manager with cross-departmental email calendar management
- Assist with cross-departmental email reporting needs, manage newsletter inventory and ensure campaign newsletter impression and send goals are achieved
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent business experience
- 1+ years experience in email marketing
- Basic to moderate understanding of HTML
- Experience working with ESPs (Email Service Provider). Mobile
- Marketing Platforms experience a plus.
- Knowledge of email & messaging best practices and deliverability
Extremely detail oriented and digitally savvy, particularly with a high-
volume of work
- Ability to organize, manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
What We Provide You With:
- Competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Generous time off policy + 10 holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with global reach
- A playful team that supports one another like family