Email Marketing Manager
DankStop.com is a leading online retailer and marketplace of Cannabis Accessories. With thousands of products sold and customers served world wide, we specializing delivering happiness.
Be part of the most exciting and fulfilling company in the budding (no pun intended) Cannabis space, where we reach millions of consumers across the world with fun, enjoyable products that they keep coming back to. This is a full-time position, and is 100% remote.
Job Focus & Responsibilities
We are seeking an analytical, result-driven Email Marketing Manager who will be responsible for taking over and growing our email marketing efforts across all DankStop properties.
You will be joining the DankStop team as the lead for all email marketing activities. This is a key role where you will be responsible for all aspects of the email marketing funnel; audience development, list-building, segmentation, campaigns, sending, reporting, and email-specific revenue initiatives.
A successful candidate should feel confident with the implementation, measurement, and optimization of all email marketing related technologies, strategies, and campaigns for an eCommerce specific environment.
Prior experience with Klaviyo Email software is preferred.
- Audience development: responsible for email list growth across DankStop's portfolio of sites.
- Implementation of email marketing programs and related strategies across all sites.
- Continuous testing and optimization of all facets of the email programs; audience segmentation, personalization, split testing, template & creative design, subscriber widgets.
- Collaboration with editorial teams for ideation of newsletter programs, content, and creatives.
- Daily measurement and reporting of all activities. Oversee and manage the reporting for related business units on defined KPIs and targets, maintain a weekly tracking dashboard.
- Identify and execute email-specific ad revenue models.
- Minimum of 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Experience managing an email list of 100k+ subscribers
- Demonstrable experience executing and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- Experience in media and publishing is a MUST.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize programs.
- Expertise in Shopify or comparable eCommerce platforms and all email best practices.
- Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus.
- A passionate leader, self-driven, and resourceful individual.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $3,500.00 - $4,500.00 per month
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Klaviyo: 2 years (Preferred)
- 3 - 4 months
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Yes, always