Graph Data Science Product Manager (Remote)
We hire candidates who are fundamentally wired to connect – whether that's a business opportunity, an innovative customer solution, or a feat of data engineering.
We're looking for a talented person to join the Neo4j team and help us further the Neo4j vision to help the world make sense of data.
Who is Neo4j?
Neo4j is the in the .
Our internet-scale graph platform helps companies around the world connect data to reveal invisible contexts and hidden relationships that drive breakthrough applications and analytics.
As the #1 platform for connected data, Neo4j has over fifty million downloads, the world’s largest graph developer community, and thousands of graph-powered applications in production.
Job Description: Assist GDS PM with sales and customer facing work, including sales enablement, user interviews, and competitor analysis. Translate technical requirements into a product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with GDS PM to understand needs and requirements from existing customers, prospects, and community users
- Conduct user (customer) interviews to understand user needs, interests, requirements
- Develop presentations and materials, with input from product marketing, for sales enablement - including presentations highlighting new features and technical software demos
- Conduct market research into competing graph data science libraries and other data science platforms to understand differentiating features and potential liabilities
- Work closely with product marketing and developer relations to ensure coordinated product launches and messaging
- Strong communication skills, someone who enjoys translating technical information into easy to understand and digest narratives
- Basic understanding of data science and analytics
At Neo4j, you get the opportunity to build and lead on the edge of what's new in the world of technology.
You have the opportunity to work alongside diverse and talented colleagues from around the globe. Our engineering headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden and London, UK.
Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We Value RelationshipsWe Focus on User SuccessWe Thrive in a Culture That Is Open and InclusiveWe Assume Positive IntentWe Welcome Intellectually Honest DiscussionsWe Deliver on Our Commitments
Intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don't fit 100% of the listed qualifications. Neo4j is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the to understand how the personal data that you provide is handled.