Major Account Executive - Corporate Sales
Whether it’s for investigation, litigation or compliance, AccessData offers industry-leading solutions that put the power of forensics in your hands. For more than 30 years, AccessData has worked with more than 130,000 clients in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms around the world to understand and focus on their unique collection-to-analysis needs. The result? Products that empower faster results, better insights, and more connectivity.
Faster insights, trusted answers and better results. Our proven approach to forensics gives you infinite benefits, no matter what the challenge.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A self-motivated and high energy sales professional to sell forensics and eDiscovery software, training, and services, to Fortune 500 Corporations primarily located in the North East. Identify and prospect new business opportunities in the region assigned by traveling to client locations or regions, securing meetings with decision makers, presenting products and services. Develop and implement a territory plan that includes collaboration with manager, marketing and channel partners. Coordinate with sales support in order to strategically identify and cultivate new revenue streams.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or 8 to 10 years related experience. Experience in technology software sales. Previous experience selling forensic or enterprise software or working within the technology industry preferred.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities in the region assigned by traveling to client locations or regions, securing meetings with decision makers, presenting products and services.
- Develop and manage strategic partner and account relationships to penetrate corporate accounts, influence and drive sales and develop additional delivery capabilities for the company by building relationships, effective communications and maintaining a thorough understanding of applicability of our products and services to the client.
- Develop and manage all facets of customer accounts, including sales/pipeline sales, joint solution development, contract negotiations and quarterly business reviews through effective reporting and communications, to ensure sales quota goals are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement a business plan that includes awareness/lead generation, pipeline generation, and booking goals to achieve desired business results.
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets as defined by the business by continually prospecting for new business with existing or new customers.
- Ensure delivery capability to complement the work done by the Technical Services group by serving as a liaison or otherwise communicating client needs and services availability.
- Facilitate potential partnership opportunities to drive booking growth and accelerate sales.
- Coordinate with the Training group to develop effective training and enablement programs for the partners; monitor and manage partner performance by being knowledgeable of AccessData training offerings and making recommendations to clients and business partners on specific programs that would be of benefit.
- Assess market research, customer and business trends and report potential areas of risk or reward by reviewing trade magazines, current trends and projections and communicating market intelligence back into the organization.
- Increase industry awareness and overall awareness of the organization, its products and solutions by participating in client meetings, networking opportunities or speaking engagements.
- Participate in trade shows and offsite meetings in order to promote products and services.
- Work closely with members of sales team and internal departments (training, support, development, marketing) and others to ensure company goals are met, and customer satisfaction is maintained at a superior level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As stated by our CEO, “Our mission is to protect people and the organization that they serve through technology. We are a group of technologists that have dedicated our professional lives to protecting others.” If you’ve been looking for the opportunity to not only love your full-time job and serve global communities, this is the place to be.
- Generous PTO
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
You will submit your resume including your first and last name in the title. We review your resume and reach out to you via phone call to schedule an interview to tell us how great you are. Next, we introduce you to the team and verify all the truths written here. You take the job and begin to tell everyone how great your life now is.