Learner Journey and Content Manager
Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others, and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
There are three main customer types for Insights learning experiences: the organisation and the buyers who are looking to enhance their organisations effectiveness; the practitioner who designs and delivers the learning primarily through facilitating and coaching experiences; and the learner who ultimately experiences the awareness, growth and the full impact of what Insights brings.
This role holds the vision for the journey of the learner in organisations, where in a typical year there are close to 1 Million learner experiences happening somewhere around the globe in different organisations, in different geographies and in different languages.
You will lead a team to create a suite of products and content that learners will experience in both physical and digital learning environments. This team will embed the Insights purpose and proposition in all our client offerings, putting content in the hands of practitioners who facilitate and coach so that they can deliver magical, high quality experiences for the learners in their organisations.
What youll do to succeed
- Create the vision, strategy and KPIs for learner journeys, mapping a suite of content and step-up experiences.
- Leading the function in content authoring for all learner resources that operate in physical and digital environments. In particular build on 25 years of experience of Insights creating magical experiences for the learner in a physical F2F environment, extending their learning journeys by building digital, always-on learning resources for the learner
- Partner with the wider department to build user stories and use cases for new content, so that it can be built on our digital platform and taken to the world.
- Creating and enhancing capability for instructional design for all learner content.
- Partner on sales opportunities where there is custom and complex design, providing guidance where there is a custom solution need for learner resources to ensure we retain the right levels of profitability.
- Continually review and iterate learning content on all platforms, fuelled by customer research.
- Build a pipeline of learner content, contributing to filling the backlog for building new offerings.
- Partner with research teams to bring future experiences to market.
- Move the dial on learner Net Promoter Score, monitoring the performance and impact of all learner products.
- Work hand in hand with a team who create train the trainer programmes, making sure strategy is aligned and that all content for the learner will work effectively and with high impact when put in the hands of practitioners who deliver the learning.
- Represent Insights at Industry events as a thought leader in learning and development, proactively seeking opportunities to build the Insights brand.
- With a sprinkling of the Insights magic, that creates content and experiences that are liberating for people.
- As a learning guru that is digital savvy, and very much in touch with how learning will evolve in the future and what this means for the uniqueness of the Insights learner experience.
- As a leader who inspires and motivates, generating confidence and a sense of self-worth.
- Work incredibly hard to keep things simple.
- Embrace failure and the opportunity it presents.
- Role modelling a strong passion for integrating customer desire with insightful innovation.
- With the ability to drive commercial opportunities in collaboration with sales teams.
- Building learning content and experiences that directly impact and add business value
- Strong technical understanding of agile development processes.
- Human-centred design, with a full understanding of CX principles.
- Evolving, iterating, learningevolving, iterating, learning
- Threading digital learning through the learner experience whether it be in support of a physical face to face environment, a virtual settings, or in a moment by moment always-on experience
- Business acumen, balancing customer and business value such as Net Promoter Score over income.
- Proven track record of creating a team environment where your people are inspired to deliver.
- Whole system thinking, using evidence, possibilities, logic and gut-feel where appropriate.
- Collaborating, partnering, influencing and communicating with multi-disciplined stakeholders across the entire organisation.
- A strong track record in implementing change within a team.
- Process-orientated: able to constantly evaluate and refine processes within the team in order to streamline development and ensure outcomes are delivered effectively.
- This role would be best suited close to the development epi-centre of Insights in Scotland, although would be open to being based remotely in the right circumstances.
- Travel to customer and Insights offices will be required.