Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Managers must work with a team of outsourced creatives to produce a variety of high-quality content types under the direction of the Production Manager. They are responsible for facilitating the full-cycle of content production across three categories: copy, content syndication, and digital media.
- Work closely with the Client Success team to understand the needs of clients.
- Create and maintain style guides based on client feedback.
- Add and assign campaigns to writers, editors, publishers, designers, and QA team members.
- Manage outsourced writers, editors, publishers, and designers.
- Quality control edited content and oversee any revisions requested by the client.
- Assess quality/ability of all freelancers.
- Communicate all freelancer issues and needs to Community.
- Hit all deadlines and communicate any issues with deadlines to Client Success team.
- Provide training and feedback to freelancers.
- Brainstorm ideas for assignments.
- Write and edit copy on an as-needed basis.
- Take ownership of higher-tier projects.
- Develop processes and systems in response to emerging challenges.
- Perform other related duties, such as uploads, image selection and insertion, etc., as assigned or requested.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Well organized, creating structure and clarity.
- Medical and health benefits offered after 90-probation period.
- Paid PTO allowance offered after 90-day probation period (prorated for the current calendar year).
- Employee is subject to an annual performance review.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
CopyPress Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please no remote workers, recruiters or contractors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL (Required)