Remote Social Media Moderator
Social Media Moderator candidates will be part of the Safety Team which helps to ensure that their community is safe and empowered, while protecting the brand and users. Social Media Moderator will be responsible for reviewing content posted on the platform to ensure it adheres to established guidelines. The Social Media Moderator role requires creative thinkers that have a strong sense of integrity. The position will be full-time and based in Nashville, TN, but completely remote for the foreseeable future (laptops will be provided). This role is great for entry level candidates looking to build their experience and potentially grow within the company!
- Review content that has been triggered by internal systems or users to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines
- Monitor content for invasive/disruptive media that is against company guidelines
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Audit associate work for accuracy
- Experience investigating and reviewing digital content is a plus!
- Passion and ambition to grow with the company
- Additional languages are a plus!
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts anywhere between 7am-12am
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus!
- Atrium Care Package available
- High potential for Over Time pay (time and a half) if desired