Remote Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate will be handling live chat and email, entering customer data, and providing customer solutions to inquiries overall. Prior experience with a CRM is plus such as Zendesk, Kustomer, Kana, or Wix Answers. Las Vegas moves fast, so the Customer Service Associate needs to be a team player, comfortable in an ever changing environment, quick on their feet, and able to work well under pressure. The Customer Service Associate position will begin remote with the earliest return to office being early 2021.
- Deliver outstanding experience for each customer
- Thrive is a fast-paced environment ensuring customers have a positive interaction and experience
- Understand all product information and educate customers
- Connect with customers over the email and through live chat
- Must have the ability to work one weekend day a week
- 1-2 years in a customer support role is a plus
- Experience working at a startup is a plus!
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Confidence enthusiasm, and empathy
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Atrium Care Package available