Growth Marketing Manager
You can be located anywhere in the US in this remote role.
Come help drive community & influencer programs for Fauna!
At Fauna, we’re helping developers build fearlessly by providing a secure, operations-free and maintenance-free, serverless data API with global consistency. We’re disrupting a $40B+ operational database market, and we’re just getting started. We have 30,000+ developers using our product. You’ll be working with a talented team of people who have built highly successful companies and globally-distributed systems at companies such as Twitter, Okta, AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle.
Reporting to the Sr. Director for Demand Generation, we’re looking for a qualified community marketing manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, events, and influencer programs for a developer audience, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional skills in engaging a developer audience with creative marketing programs spanning social, events, influencer marketing, newsletters, email campaigns etc.. You should be a ‘people person’ with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on the different campaign deliverables and tactics.
What you Will Do:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to engage a developer audience
- Build/manage engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Plan, manage and execute industry events & meetups to improve community engagement and boost brand awareness
- Setup and manage email marketing campaigns to engage our developer audience
- Coordinate with PMM, Demand Gen, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build an influencer program from scratch and boost awareness through targeted influencer engagements
- Build relationships with influencers, evangelists, industry experts and ecosystem partners & vendors to facilitate new campaign engagements and deepen existing relationships.