Business Solutions Analyst (Spain)
Piggy, a rapidly growing company best known for helping users save money through its automatic coupons and cashback offerings, is seeking a business operations analyst to join its exciting team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working remotely, a keen eye for detail, outstanding and a team-oriented attitude and a working knowledge of the affiliate industry.
This role is specifically seeking individuals with native or very advanced levels of knowledge in the following languages:
Working knowledge of Portuguese, Italian, or French are a plus.
What We Are Looking For
- Basic knowledge of the e-commerce market in your region
- A background working remotely within large teams
- Proficient typing skills
- A working knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and various other online programs
- Can independently develop and implement recommended approaches to ambiguous problems
- 3 years experience within a similar business support role (preferred)
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and service activities for our Partnerships (sales) team.
- Ensuring merchant campaigns are properly setup and maintained within our system.
- Ensure Quality Assurance by updating and correcting existing programs across Piggy’s various sites as directed.
- Importing offers within our system.
- Optimizing relationships with current merchants.
- Building and maintaining reports as requested by management
- Customer Support via email as needed
- Highly organized self starter
- Attention to detail, intent on delivering the best possible experience for our customers
- Good problem-solving capabilities, always looking to improve
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Has attentiveness, diligence, punctuality, knows how to make independent decisions