Inside Sales Representative (Telecom)
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a talented and seasoned Inside Sales Rep to contact, by phone, customers of a large telco who have previously purchased a managed Wi-Fi service which is now outdated. They will sell the customer a new Managed Wi-Fi service, replacing the older equipment with newer equipment that will increase the customer’s throughput and ability to support many more devices like smartphones, tablets and computers. These prospective customers will be from various industries (Small/Medium Business SMB) and may have from 1-300 employees/visitors on their network at any given time. The inside sales rep will present quotations and proposals and ultimately secure a written contract with the customer for such services.
What will Make you Successful In This Role?
- Excellent telemarketing sales skills. Proven inside sales experience (1+ years)
- Exemplary understanding of Wi-Fi technology as well as basic networking such as routing/switching
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Solid written communication skills to complete quotes and proposals
- Familiarity with Ruckus, Aruba, Juniper or Cisco Wi-Fi products/solutions