REMOTE Marketing Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jasper Posner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $160,000
A Bit About Us
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE AND OPEN TO ANYONE IN THE UNITED STATES, UNITED KINGDOM, OR CANADA
We are a dynamic, growing company with the spirit of a startup but a solid customer base and a 10-year history of leadership in application security. Today, we are a rapidly growing and profitable Application Security Software Company. Our growing customer list includes Fortune 500 Companies, iconic brands, and growing start-ups. We have offices in Downtown Boston, San Francisco, London, and Tokyo. We foster a collaborative and inclusive work culture that has resulted in employee retention rates and average tenures well above the industry standard. At this time, we in a high growth mode with many new products under development and we are in need of a rock star Marketing Manager who understands the complexities of marketing Business Application Software. The ideal candidate will have a mix of experience across demand generation, product marketing, and brand marketing. If that sounds like you, please keep reading!
Why join us?
This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is critical to our continued success as an organization. As a small team, each of us has the opportunity to have a direct impact on our growth as a company and the success of our customers. We are guided by four key principles
- We've offered our employees the freedom to work remotely long before Covid. This position is 100% remote and will remain so.
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and generous equity
- Leadership, ownership, outsized impact and opportunity for advancement
- Unlimited PTO including paid parental leave
- Healthcare, Dental, Life, disability and retirement benefits
- Flexible working hours
We are seeking a seasoned and well-rounded Marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of success in the B2B Software Industry.
- Manage production of brand deliverables (e.g., visual style guide, usage guidelines, business cards, letterhead, PPT & Word templates, etc.)
- Manage content & creative production to ensure consistent brand experience (visual, messaging, tone) across company and customer/prospect experience
- Manage and optimize Digital.ai web properties for brand, messaging & positioning, SEO, conversion rate, MarTech integrations and performance
- Prioritize and support website content and functionality for Demand Generation, Sales, Support, Training, Partners and Customer Marketing
- Manage SEO deliverables and implementation in conjunction with SEO consultants
- Manage creative production, launch campaigns, track performance and optimize brand advertising
- Manage the delivery of creative (ads, landing pages) for demand gen paid media
- Foster collaborative and productive relationships with agencies (web, creative, design, SEO, analytics) in order to deliver high quality work, on time and on budget
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing and knowledge of dependencies for executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of creative and technical aspects of digital campaign execution, working with online marketing tools (e.g., website CMS, advertising platforms, project management tools), image/visual requirements, tracking links, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including editing) in English
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively quality control deliverables and campaigns
- Strong sense of urgency and experience in deadline-driven roles
- Exceptional team player with effective interpersonal skills and the ability to operate successfully in a globally distributed company
- Critical thinking approach to problem-solving skills with a flair for proactively coming up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Familiar with agile marketing and project management a plus
- B2B and ABM (Account Based Marketing) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Show moreShow less