Creative Director/Sr. Art Director
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time. From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our growing virtual team of designers to build our brand story.
In this role you will lead the ideation & creation of visually engaging digital experiences for our customers. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team to conceive and produce great design to tell compelling brand stories across every digital platform.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Visually execute Givelify’s brand strategy across a variety of customer touchpoints
- Develop breakthrough ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications to curate product/brand appeal
- Distill complex concepts into simple & compelling ideas or narratives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to balance internal and external stakeholders needs by sharing, receiving feedback and iterating designs
- Cultivate Givelify’s creative brand identity through deep understanding of our target audiences
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and stay up to date with the latest marketing techniques
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate
- Supervise creative projects’ daily workflow, workload in a fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines within budgetManage and maintain relationships with external partners: artists, influencers, design agencies, photographers, producers, and freelancers.
We welcome your experience and talents:
- 7+ years digital design leadership experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design motion graphics, & brand development
- Possess a deep curiosity, interest, and knowledge of current trends in culture, and communication design
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design, marketing or other relevant fields
- Excellent proficiency in creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma, etc.
- Strong portfolio/case studies showcasing real life work and your design process
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- Can simplify and distill ideas to craft beautiful experiences
- High degree of empathy to really understand your customers
- Persuasive and influential in consulting with others in their terms to communicate the benefit of creative work
- Iterative and collaborative approach to sharing and refining designs
- Design Thinking or human-centered approach to solving problems
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.