This opening is more than 2 years old and is very likely already filled.
Find other jobs
Product Engineer – ( Java )
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. The role of Product Engineer is to analyze user requirements and business objectives, determine application features/functionality and recommend changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
The Product Engineer (Java) would need to work with the Product Engineering Manager and Sr. Engineers to achieve deliverables of a sprint, discuss and scope out technical details and architecture. It also involves working through mission-critical code fixes on the production environment
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Develop new and/or improved software solutions for ACA to market and sell to clients
* Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
* Defining application objectives and functionality.
* Aligning application design with business goals.
* Developing and testing software.
* Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise in production.
* Producing detailed design documentation.
* Recommending changes to existing Java AWS infrastructure.
* Developing multimedia applications.
* Developing documentation to assist users.
* Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
* A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, math, physics or related field preferred or equivalent experience
* 2 or more years of experience in the Software Engineering domain with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses
* Highly motivated, organized, and able to support multiple initiatives
* Strong communication and influencing skills, and professional business demeanor
* Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
* Experience with Web technologies like Rest API, Java, MongoDB.
* Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform is a big plus
* Understanding of various architectural patterns like Microservices Architecture and Docker or other containerization technologies
* Exposure and experience with front end technology stack like Angular / React, TypeScript, Jasmine/ Karma / Protractor testing frameworks.
* Understanding of Cloud/SaaS delivery using tools such as Git, Jenkins/TeamCity, and Octopus
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.yagJzhkdapAsCMnUw7CpJAMi