This opening is more than 2 years old and is very likely already filled.
Find other jobs
As Flutterwave's lead front-end engineer, you’ll help build a product that makes it easy businesses to accept payment from customers across Africa.
* You’ll lead the architecture and coding of our product’s front-end interface and user experience.
* You'll work with Vue, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new Knack features.
* You’ll help develop and maintain a component library of design patterns and style guides in collaboration with design and product teams.
* You’ll code every day. Although we expect technical and product leadership, everyone at Flutterwave is deeply invested in their craft and enjoys executing on a daily basis.
* You’ll be a resource and mentor for the engineering team to level-up on front-end practices to ensure the entire team can be productive developing product features.
* You'll play a key role in developing feature specs by bridging intent and execution. You'll collaborate with product and design teams, and you’re comfortable sharing feedback and explaining executional tradeoffs.
- Lagos, Nigeria / Remote