Scopic is seeking a Remote Recruiting Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in almost 50 countries. We are looking for proactive, tactical team leader that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s recruiting pipeline, supervising a team, and aligning recruitment with Scopic’s strategic objectives.
- Initiating new hiring requisitions in coordination with the Resources team
- Coordinating with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Communicating departmental updates regularly with the CEO
- Creating accurate and marketable job descriptions
- Conducting and coordinating interviews
- Managing the candidate pipeline and engaging with candidates
- Weighing in on hiring decisions
- Collecting strategic data to measure process effectiveness and optimizing accordingly
- Leading a team of 5 recruiters: assigning/reviewing tasks, liaising on priorities, reporting on performance, and forging a team ethic
- Creating and managing the Recruiting department budget
- Overseeing recruitment marketing initiatives and enhancing the visibility of Scopic’s employer brand
- Managing the development of internal applications, tests, and practical test tasks to support recruiting efforts
- Contributing to company-wide strategic planning
- Building the company’s network and maintaining relationships with external recruiting partners
This is a dynamic, multicultural environment, and the ability to multi-task is crucial. Openings and priorities vary widely, requiring flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our work environment benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same routine tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work with Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Near-native or native fluency in English
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory/management role
- Experience in a remote, international corporate environment
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry and programming technologies
- Copywriting experience
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Location in a time zone between GMT-5 and GMT+1
This is a full-time, remote position. Part-time will not be considered. Compensation: Hourly and salaried offers available, depending on skills and experience.