Customer Success Specialist
At Practical Dental Solutions, we believe in working smarter. Our software YAPI was designed by a practicing dentist in Southern California, and we specialize in a variety of features created to help dental practices automate and alleviate the busy work. We’re a month-to-month software provider with plans that include our paperless forms, patient communication tools, and intra-office communication system. As our 10-year anniversary approaches, our user base is growing rapidly!
As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll play an active role in shaping our customers’ experience daily. You’ll provide users with the knowledge needed to navigate our dynamic software, and share the information they need to successfully implement our software into their practice. You’ll assist with troubleshooting customer issues, helping to diagnose user, network, or environmental issues, and work closely with our Technical Support team to ensure that issues are escalated in a timely manner. Ultimately, you’ll play an essential role in driving our customers’ success, helping them achieve their goals and ensuring they utilize our software to it’s full advantage. The ideal Customer Success Specialist is a motivated self-starter, with a passion for technical support and great written and phone communication skills!
You are tech-savvy and love to learn! You enjoy troubleshooting and tinkering with things to figure out how things work. You’re the person all your friends and family turn to for help with fixing their smartphone issues and are always looking out for the latest tech trends or apps. You jump at the chance to develop your knowledge base and enjoy being constantly challenged.
You understand that there is no “one size fits all”. Our software is fully customizable to be tailored to the wide range of our user’s needs, and you understand that every practice is special and has its own particular goals. You strive to provide each call with the proper care & attention.
You love interacting with and helping others. Whether it’s working with our Account Managers to assist with implementation, or talking to our users over the phone, you enjoy working with a great team of people to ensure everyone’s success.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain expert knowledge of all of our features and actively participate in new feature training
- Answer and respond to incoming Customer Success calls, emails, and incident tickets in a timely manner
- Train dental practices on main software features, empowering them to become better users and ensuring they use the software to its full potential
- Be the first point of contact for troubleshooting inquiries, helping to determine if the issue is a user or environmental error
- Identify & escalate issues to our Technical Support team as needed
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to bridge communication, creating a seamless and successful implementation process for each practice
- Identify methods for enhancing the value of the company’s software for each user
- Field feature requests and work with our Software Development team to drive product development
- Work with our Marketing team to identify and create help desk solutions to address the frustrations of potential and existing users
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally polite, friendly, and outgoing telephone demeanor
- Ability to effectively present information and answer technically complex questions in terms that are easy to understand
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and solutions quickly
- 1+ year(s) SaaS experience in a Customer Success role is desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Degree in English, Education, Computer Science, or Business is a plus!
- Experience in the dental industry is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- North Hollywood, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19