Digital Marketing Specialist Remote
Patriot Mobility Inc, a Home Medical & Accessibility company, is seeking an experienced Sales/Marketing Assistant to support our growing sales. This is an elite opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing company. With a industry that is growing faster than any other. This opportunity allows individuals to grow with the company and work unsupervised.
Patriot Mobility Inc is an industry-leading Seller of Stair Lifts, Wheelchair Ramps, Patient Lifts, Scooters, Bathroom Modifications, Ceiling Lifts and Wheelchairs. At Patriot Mobility Inc, we’re passionate about helping find better solutions for better living for all our customers! We believe that Home Accessibility is an essential investment people make to live in their homes longer and safer. A safe home is more than just a place to live, but a place to live free and independent. This is a growing market that is being underserved with our fast growing baby boomers.
We’ve created a culture of success through empowering our team members in a knowledge based environment. If you’re interested in helping to grow a consumer brand in a very successful and quickly growing organization that truly values great team work, we want to hear from you!
This role is part of the Patriot Mobility Inc Marketing Team:
- Build strategies for and execute digital marketing campaigns from conception to delivery
- Manage SEO and PPC for Patriot Mobility Inc
- Assist with content writing, email, social media marketing, and digital advertising, providing reporting and metrics on online activities
- Weekly management of PPC campaigns
- SEM / SEO Campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization
- Landing Page Management
- Campaign Testing and optimization
- Weekly Newsletter Creation (with software and our help)
- Outbound and Inbound Marketing
- Develop and implement online content.
- Develops online partnerships to optimize social media interactions. Coordinates online content for distribution over all social media channels.
- Manages the development, implementation, and coordination of social media communications to connect with prospects via social media networks.
- Manages the brand and marketing messages in order to optimize awareness and engagement on social networks.
-Upload and optimize videos to YouTube. Basic video editing skills. Have a strong familiarity with posting videos to Facebook, Linkedin,
-Understanding of social media managing tools such as Buffer or Hoot Suite
-Understanding of contact managing tools such as Infusionsoft or Constant Contact.
-Know how to use social media analytic tools and use the knowledge gained to adapt to the trends
-Prior experience in managing social media campaigns
-Prior experience implementing and managing a pay-per-click campaign
-Ability to Draft and email firm newsletter to current clients, prior clients, and new prospects/referral sources.
- Creation of marketing material through photoshop, must have experience in photo shop
-Weekly maintenance of WordPress website
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
We are about people.
At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves.
We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Fast learner
- Strong communicator with the ability to assess and relay information quickly and efficiently
- Not scared by a long task list
- Strong computer skills (email, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful, encouraging, and conscientious of people around you
Salary: $35,970.00 to $41,600.00 /year
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply