Who is BAMKO?
BAMKO is one of the top 10 largest companies in the branded merchandise space and the fastest growing of any of the top 50 companies in the $25 billion dollar industry. Over the last 5 years, BAMKO has won countless awards, including Best Places to Work & Best Client Promotions. With a culture built around the concepts of personal and professional growth, BAMKO puts values into action. BAMKO has the best and the brightest employees who love a challenge that unlocks their highest potential. Our portfolio of clients has a range of known Fortune 1000 companies. This includes but is not limited to Dunkin’ Donuts, Tesla, Microsoft, Peloton, and more! We are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative company where culture is at our core. We attract and retain high-level talent that continues to outpace the competition. If you are driven, have big-brain ideas, are competitive, and enjoy working with multiple teams, we want you to be a part of building something special here at BAMKO.
What YOU will do:
As a Content Marketer, your key responsibilities will include developing and executing a holistic content strategy and creating compelling and high-quality content on platforms such as our website, social media, and email marketing. You'll also be actively involved in crafting engaging customer stories, developing new web content, and ensuring brand consistency. Your role will be instrumental in creating content that connects with our audience and shapes our brand's online presence. In this role, you will…
- Lead content strategy for the website, blog, case studies, and social media for several brands under our umbrella.
- Determine the right tactics for each marketing challenge, including content marketing, sales enablement materials, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Develop marketing assets around value propositions to ensure BAMKO teams have engaging, robust, and well-thought-out narratives and sales enablement materials.
- Create web content and optimize existing content for SEO and usability including curation and alignment of content, posting stories, and campaigns to ensure the website is consistently refreshed.
- Measure and report on KPIs for all content campaigns and websites to identify trends, insights, and forecasts.
- Develop social media strategies to increase daily engagement, grow followers, and track metrics.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and create content through our CRM.
- Collaborate with our Creative team to create marketing materials and sales collateral as well as proofing and editing content, being a resource for quick headlines and descriptions as needed.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on data-driven tactics and strategies to build subscriber growth and audience engagement; contribute to the creation and evaluation of data collection methods.
- Implement marketing best practices for marketing initiatives, including SEO, A/B testing, social media, surveys, etc.
Who YOU are:
- Considerable marketing experience (5+ years), particularly in B2B and product marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting, proofreading, and editing, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in SEO of both new and existing content
- Demonstrated success in translating complex product and/or technical information into clear customer narratives
- Sensitivity for multi-cultural, diverse background
- Proven ability to build collaborative working relationships with stakeholders at the global/regional or local level
- Ability to manage multiple projects, manage creative resources
- Motivated self-driver, able to manage complex/multi-geography projects with a discipline for priority-setting and follow-through
- Demonstrated curiosity, agility, and rapid learning of new technologies and products including AI Strong team player with the ability to influence, work cross-functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment Flexibility to support virtual meetings in different time zones and countries, as needed
- Proven results in the creation and execution of strategic content marketing campaigns with an in-depth knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Skilled with analytics technologies (Google Analytics, Sprout Social, etc.) and social media platforms
- Proficiency with CMS platforms (WordPress preferred) and familiarity with CRMs
- A keen eye for design, video creation, and creative communications
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an ability to work to deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree required
At BAMKO, we want you to be well and thrive. The compensation for this position ranges from $60,000-$70,000 (annually). The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon the candidate’s relevant skills and experience. In addition, there is a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, and a retirement plan with employer contribution.
It is a fundamental policy of BAMKO not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care or medical leave status, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by state, local, or federal laws. BAMKO makes reasonable accommodations for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their healthcare provider for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
It is the policy of the Company to base decisions to employ, recruit, hire, and promote solely upon an individual's qualifications relating to the requirements of the position for which the individual is being considered. The Company also strives to ensure that all personnel actions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, Company-sponsored training, promotions, terminations, and disciplinary actions) are applied in a non-discriminatory manner.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Video, SEO, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:
$35,000 — $67,500/year
🌎 Distributed team
🤓 Vision insurance
🦷 Dental insurance
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Unlimited vacation
🏖 Paid time off
📆 4 day workweek
💰 401k matching
🏔 Company retreats
🏬 Coworking budget
📚 Learning budget
💪 Free gym membership
🧘 Mental wellness budget
🖥 Home office budget
🥧 Pay in crypto
💰 Profit sharing
💰 Equity compensation
⬜️ No whiteboard interview
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)