Good visuals are appealing to the eye, but great visuals tell stories that reignite your desire to discover, spark your creative imagination and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to empower destination marketers to showcase their unique destinations through powerful visual storytelling solutions.
✨ CrowdRiff is built around the idea of pushing the boundaries of exploration; and our dedication to finding experiences that feel more authentic and undiscovered make us who we are. We like to think of ourselves as modern-day explorers, who believe in taking action now and thrive in an open, challenging, and encouraging environment.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Picture this. You will contribute to amplifying unique travel experiences like scuba diving in Tahiti 🌊, exploring Napa’s wine country🥂, bungee jumping in Queenstown 🤩and much more while having access to some of our amazing travel perks that allow you to immerse yourselves in local communities and culture.
At CrowdRiff, you have the freedom, autonomy, and resources to set the course of your own future along with an incredible crew. We understand that to feel empowered and to keep forging new paths professionally and personally, we need to pull out all the stops. That’s why we take a proactive approach and set not only professional but also personal goals for all CrowdRiffers. To make this possible, we offer opportunities related to training, tuition, conferences, workshops, or anything else that will help you achieve your goals under our ‘DevDollars’ program.
Every day, we work across departments, time zones, and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers - all while being remote. If you are looking to make travel an incredible experience today, and for future generations, and are passionate about visuals & tech, you’re just our type. 💯
Your Role: Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join CrowdRiff’s team.
In this role, you will work alongside a cross-functional team to reimagine and enhance the end-to-end experience for all of CrowdRiff’s customers. You will collaborate closely with product management and engineering to design and ship experiences that make it easy for our users to discover, create and deliver the most authentic content to travelers everywhere.
Our product has many interconnected parts which requires systems design thinking to build something that is useful and intuitive, while elegantly serving the needs of our users. Immerse yourself in the Destination Marketing industry and solve the important challenges that help these destinations and their communities thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Apply the full breadth of your design skills through wireframing, visual design, copywriting, and design system contributions to our core product line
- Working closely with key stakeholders to define next-generation creative workflows and content experiences for digital marketers
- Actively ideate and propose solutions that drive impact and growth opportunities
- Look at the big picture, not only from a product but also from a business point of view
- Integrate user, business and technical constraints through structured thinking
- Execute the design process from concept through to execution, iterating based on feedback and user behavior
- Bring clarity and insight to problems that are broad and ambiguous in scope
- Effectively articulate findings and design decisions to your team and stakeholders
- Collaborate within your fellow product and design teams to receive feedback, iterate and make your work better. Be there as a thought-partner for others when they need your help
- Create exceptional user experiences with a commitment to detail and quality
- 6+ years as a product designer
- Experience designing interactive web, mobile, or desktop applications with intricate user workflows
- Operated in fast-paced environments with uncertainty, within a growing company
- Highly organized with a strong commitment to meeting your goals
- Energized by ambiguity and capable of leading the design process for a cross-functional team
- Strong understanding of product design and information architecture fundamentals
- A portfolio of high-quality work that shows you directly contributed to the success of high-impact projects that have benefited end-users
- Experience collaborating with your leadership peers and bringing conversations to next steps
- A passion for your craft
At CrowdRiff, we don’t just believe in wow-ing our customers, but also our employees. That’s why, in addition to your competitive salary and medical/dental/vision plan, we offer perks like:
Well-being & growth:
🍼 Parental leave
🧑🎓 Extended learning and development opportunities through our DevDollars program
Flexibility at work:
☀️Feel-good Fridays with every other Friday off in summer
🤝 No-meeting Fridays year-round
💪 Work from home allowance + Flexible work hours
🎉 Regular team socials & team events
⛱ Up to 8 weeks of vacation
💲 Up to $3000 towards your next trip
🌍 Travel and work from a country of your choice for 90 days
🧑✈️ Access to a personal travel concierge
Want to hear more? Visit our website and learn more about our team.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Design, Designer, Senior and Marketing jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $105,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🤓 Vision insurance
🦷 Dental insurance
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Unlimited vacation
🏖 Paid time off
📆 4 day workweek
💰 401k matching
🏔 Company retreats
🏬 Coworking budget
📚 Learning budget
💪 Free gym membership
🧘 Mental wellness budget
🖥 Home office budget
🥧 Pay in crypto
💰 Profit sharing
💰 Equity compensation
⬜️ No whiteboard interview
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)