The League Team is looking for a concierge-minded professional to help us deliver The League experience to each of our users. You’ll help us grow the company and our community through your amazing white-glove service. A successful candidate will be creative and entrepreneurial with a knack for gadgets and the latest technology and still be able to write clear, fun, and quirky messages. A passion for the product and owning quality and experience is a must.
Know where you belong.
The League is the newest addition to the Match Group portfolio. The League was created for ambitious, career-focused singles seeking long-term relationships. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
Note: This role is full-time, remote, and hourly wages. You must be available 9am-5pm PST. The position will require shared responsibility for holiday coverage and occasional weekend coverage. The position requires you to travel for 3-4 days, 2-3 times yearly, for offsite meetings.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Reviewing and resolving customer support requests using our software tools to send emails and communications with users in-app
- Reviewing user accounts, researching, communicating solutions to our members, and gathering feedback
- Responding to user reviews on the app stores
- Reviewing users who have been flagged for violating our Terms of Service
- Moderating our users' groups/events section of the app to maintain a good environment
We could be a Match if:
- You have remote work experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer care, working directly with people online.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with a deep knowledge of grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- You must have a stable internet connection with the ability to be present on video as well as a dedicated, quiet place from which to work free of distractions.
- You enjoy finding solutions and communicating with customers.
- You have excellent multitasking skills and can be flexible.
- You are a positive team player.
- You are an accountable self-starter.
- You have strong leadership & organizational skills.
- You have a proven record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for the mobile space, in particular, social and mobile dating applications
- Experience working with iOS and/or Android applications
- Contact Center or Contact Center Supervisor experience, especially online communication
$20 - $26 an hourFactors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Portland, OR. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Video and Mobile jobs that are similar:
$37,500 — $75,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🤓 Vision insurance
🦷 Dental insurance
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Unlimited vacation
🏖 Paid time off
📆 4 day workweek
💰 401k matching
🏔 Company retreats
🏬 Coworking budget
📚 Learning budget
💪 Free gym membership
🧘 Mental wellness budget
🖥 Home office budget
🥧 Pay in crypto
💰 Profit sharing
💰 Equity compensation
⬜️ No whiteboard interview
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)