Customer Support Specialist 🔥
Circle is building the world’s leading all-in-one platform for online communities. We make it possible for creators, coaches, educators, and businesses to bring together their audience with engaging discussions, live streams, events, chat, courses, and payments — all in one place, all under their own brand.
We’re proud to be a fully remote company of around 130 (and growing!) team members from 30+ countries around the world. We strive to find exceptional talent, empower them to do their best work, and in turn, have a meaningful impact in their own lives. We don’t track hours, but we manage for outcomes in an a-synchronous culture.
Twice a year, we bring the whole company together for incredible company retreats in beautiful places around the world!
About the role
We’re looking to expand our customer support team in the Asia–Pacific (APAC) region! This role is the first line of support for our customers –respond to open inquiries, solve complex support problems, and direct Circle customers to the best solutions for their issues. We have a small but mighty support team of 15 dedicated reps across the globe, and a few operations roles. You will definitely have the chance to shine, and make an impact here at Circle.
Please note that this is a 40hr/week full-time permanent role.
Location: Must be in Asia–Pacific (APAC) and able to work approximate business hours for this region.
What you’ll be doing
- Prioritize customer issues across our email and community channels.
- Become an expert on the Circle product, along with our internal admin tools.
- Advise creators on practical solutions as they launch and build their communities.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of issues across desktop and mobile browsers, along with our Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Escalate feedback to inform and improve our product.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Identify trends from customer inquiries to suggest proactive solutions.
- Collaborate with a global team through Notion, Slack, and Zendesk.
- Schedule: Must be able to work a fixed schedule with at least one weekend day.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong alignment with our values. if you haven’t read up on them yet.
- You are proficient in English (spoken, written, and reading) at a / .
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer support role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are excited to be a part of an early startup with some serious traction.
- You’ve supported customers for a consumer SaaS product before.
- Skilled at understanding and implementing technical workflows at a fast pace.
- You love understanding customer needs and get satisfaction out of being extremely helpful.
- You want to be involved in the early days of a startup and have a strong voice to inform product development and our roadmap.
- You are a team player and thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- You enjoy learning new topics and are eager to embrace new product developments.
- Experience working with a ticketing system (eg. Zendesk).
- You’ve worked in a 100% remote role before.
- Experience working with community, live stream, or content-related products.
- Experience with automation and/or Zapier to create workflows.
- Experience troubleshooting application logins and/or Single Sign-On flows.
- Familiarity with API documentation.
$35,000 – $50,000 a year
Cash compensation is a starting point, and we want all of our team members to be able to grow in their roles. In addition to equity, benefits and perks, our cash compensation is subject to an annual review and increase on a once per year basis on the hire date anniversary.
The fun stuff
Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
Paid time away: all employees are given 35 days of PTO annually.
Generous U.S. benchmarked compensation and startup equity no matter where you are in the world.*
Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family, or medical reimbursement options where applicable!*
Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
Learning & development stipend to help you level up your professional skills.
Annual bonus potential for roles that don’t already receive variable income or commission.
Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia, Portugal, and Mexico, with more planned on the horizon.