Trade Marketing, Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote 🔥
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Digital Specialist with a strong background in social media, email marketing, and paid promotion strategies. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and be a dedicated team player.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Identify target audiences and develop digital campaigns that engage, inform, and convert prospects.
- Manage and assist on building campaign text and image ads.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Manage the day to day paid ad campaigns.
- Adapt campaign plans and media briefs into paid ad strategies.
- Optimize campaigns based on the identified KPIs.
- Develop meaningful ad copy and creatives for North America campaigns.
- Use advanced bidding strategies to achieve effective campaign ROI.
- Review campaign performance and provide insightful analysis.
- Coordinate regular reporting and planning meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal sales, channel marketing and corporate marketing teams to collaborate on cross channel initiatives.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- Prior experience in digital campaigns is a must.
- Experience with META campaigns and reporting.
- 2 years in Paid Search Advertising (SEM/PPC).
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience and technical knowledge of PC Gaming or PC Hardware products preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Well organized, process driven with ability to multitask fast and efficiently
- Ability to priorities and demonstrate attention to detail with great accuracy