ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
About the Job:
As a Sales Representative at ChainSafe, you'll be at the forefront of our mission to revolutionize the decentralized web. You will play a pivotal role in driving business development and account management efforts, acting as a key bridge between our cutting-edge solutions and the evolving needs of our clients. Your expertise in Technology/IT Sales, particularly within the blockchain and technology industry, will be instrumental in forging new client relationships and nurturing existing ones. With a proven track record, you'll leverage your in-depth understanding of blockchain technology and its applications to effectively communicate the value proposition of ChainSafe's products. Your affinity with Gaming Culture, especially in the realm of web3-based games, showcases your innate grasp of interactive digital entertainment and your enthusiasm for emerging technologies and decentralized ecosystems. This unique perspective is a valuable asset in helping us shape the future of the decentralized web. Ultimately, your results-driven mindset, honed from years of experience in both traditional and web3 companies, positions you perfectly to meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs. You'll be a vital contributor to our shared goal of driving innovation in the blockchain space.
- 3-6+ years of experience in Technology/IT Sales.
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in the blockchain or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Aptitude for understanding of decentralized ecosystems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with with decision-makers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving and surpassing sales goals.
- Willingness to travel and participation in industry events, conferences, and forums to expand professional networks
- Experience from both traditional and web3 companies, working across business development and sales.
- Should be comfortable with HubSpot, or a similar CRM.
- Familiarity with Sales Pipeline forecasting
- Familiarity with Gaming Culture Preferred, candidates showcasing an understanding of interactive digital entertainment and experience in web3-based games is a plus.
- Track record of successful sales in the gaming sector a plus
- Identify and engage potential clients within the assigned market segment(s).
- Understand and communicate the value proposition of ChainSafe's products to prospective clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate closely with product teams to ensure a deep understanding of our offerings and align sales strategies.
- Provide feedback and business intelligence to the Sales, Marketing and Product Leadership teams to improve effectiveness.
- Create, collaborate and deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- Conduct Sales & Marketing research
- Engage in a minimum 30 calls per day.
- Effectively log sales interaction, and setup outreach list in Hubspot.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
- Travel to conferences and trade shows as required.
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t match all the requirements.
- Selected candidates will be invited to complete the Sales Assessment Test
- Then, selected candidates will be invited to a 30-45 minute screening call with the talent acquisition team.
- Next, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute interview with the hiring manager.
- Lastly, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute values and overall fit interview with the VP - Business Operations.
We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t fit all the requirements. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of color, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply Please fill out the Greenhouse application form below and ensure that you attach your resume and link your Github/Gitlab profile or any software project you have contributed to (if applicable).
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Web3, Marketing and Sales jobs that are similar:
$70,000 — $120,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🤓 Vision insurance
🦷 Dental insurance
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Unlimited vacation
🏖 Paid time off
📆 4 day workweek
💰 401k matching
🏔 Company retreats
🏬 Coworking budget
📚 Learning budget
💪 Free gym membership
🧘 Mental wellness budget
🖥 Home office budget
🥧 Pay in crypto
💰 Profit sharing
💰 Equity compensation
⬜️ No whiteboard interview
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)