Manager Of Technical Support - Resware 🔥
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking a Manager of Technical Support to lead a team of Technical Support Engineers for our Resware product. Resware’s Technical Support Engineers act as the point of contact for incoming support cases related to customers’ systems and the environment running Resware Technical Support Engineers are also responsible for helping customers upgrade Resware versions, implementing Resware integrations, and assisting customers with system migrations as needed. The ideal candidate for the Manager of Technical Support role will inspire their team of IT and systems experts, work to develop clear processes and project plans for technical support projects, and maintain a high-quality customer experience throughout Technical Support interactions. By combining in-depth IT expertise and an understanding of Resware’s infrastructure needs, the Manager of Technical Support will work collaboratively across Customer Success, Professional Services, Support, and R&D to deliver high-quality, timely technical support experience to Resware customers.
- Hire, enable, coach, and develop your team of high-performing Technical Support Engineers to align with company goals and initiatives
- Develop strong working relationships with Customer Support, Product & Engineering, Operations, and Customer Success to delight customers and ensure the highest levels of customer success and satisfaction
- Implement processes and frameworks to enable a scalable approach to resolving Technical Support tickets and projects.
- Closely monitor team capacity and schedule to support inbound ticket requests as well as staffing for after-hours upgrades and environment migrations
- Responsible for the execution and installation of new Resware versions on customers’ environments
- Work closely with leadership to develop processes, SLAs, and documentation to enable team and maintain a high-performing team
- Measure and track KPIs based on company OKRs and strategic initiatives
- As appropriate, work closely with Customer Support and other team members to support the troubleshooting and resolution of technical customer issues
- Serve as escalation point for any urgent or critical matters raised by either internal or external stakeholders
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 2+ years leading and managing teams of IT/Technical Support Engineers, IT Help Desk Technicians or similar roles
- 5+ years and demonstrated expertise working with and troubleshooting on-premise applications requiring complex web and desktop deployments, including:
- Networking and server setup
- Virtualization including Citrix, Virtual Desktops, VMs, and Remote Desktop
- Ability to use and troubleshoot Azure/AWS Windows environments
- Bare metal Windows Server, 10 and 11 configuration and support skills
- Advanced IIS setup and configuration for Windows
- The ability to troubleshoot using logs and packet analysis
- Windows Service setup and troubleshooting
- .NET framework management and troubleshooting
- Advanced Microsoft SQL troubleshooting and query capabilities
- In-depth web service experience including API, JSON, and XML troubleshooting experience
- The ability to be a player-coach, managing a team of highly skilled technical support team members, but also to be able to be the escalation point for team members to come for advice on how to solve difficult technical issues with varied on-premise customer systems
- Strong consultative and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to influence customers and internal stakeholders, and get results for our customers
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision or instruction
- Willingness to experiment – even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your failures
- Substantial experience in the real estate/title industry and/or knowledge of Resware is a plus but is not required
- Project/program management experience; ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and align teams around priorities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues and use data to improve processes and operations
Colorado Applicants: This role has a base annual salary of $115,000 - $135,000 plus a competitive equity and benefits package. (Salary to be determined by relevant experience, location, knowledge, and skills of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.