Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $39.00 - 44.45 per hour
We're looking for a talented remote Copywriter to join our client's marketing team and play a key role in crafting compelling copy that resonates with their diverse audience!
In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging and persuasive copy for various marketing channels, including online and offline materials. Your words will play a crucial role in conveying our client's brand voice and driving customer engagement. The ideal candidate is a creative wordsmith with a passion for retail who wants to contribute to the success of one of the world's most recognized brands.
- Collaborate closely with a Designer/Art Director to create ideas for advertising, packaging and the in-store environment.
- Responsible for crafting headlines and body copy to help bring each concept to life.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Write copy that is consistently in tune with the company voice.
- Stay current with the latest editorial, cultural and design trends.
- Collaborate easily with Designers and fellow Copywriters.
- Proofread and edit own work for grammar, style and content accuracy.
- Multi-task effortlessly, juggling several projects across various business categories.
- Make quick, timely decisions to meet project deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation boards.
- Keep project partners well informed.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- One year of retail writing experience in print media.
- Exceptional creative and conceptual writing talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio.
- Speaks and writes in a clear, concise manner.
- Microsoft Windows proficiency (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Familiar with Outlook.
- Comfortable working with Macintosh computers/programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).