Help us make a big green dent in the universe. We're on a mission to drive the global renewable energy revolution, and we need loads more people to help us make our vision a reality.
We believe energy should be better - for you and the environment!
At Octopus Energy Services we are executing phenomenal growth plans to bring smart meters, EV charging, ASHPs & Solar PV to customers homes. We are building a UK-wide team of engineers that will inspire our customers and give them the tools to fight climate change, whilst providing them with the highest level of customer service of which they deserve!
We’re on the lookout for a highly motivated Senior Renewables Installation Manager to drive the day to day and behind the scenes running of our awesome (and high performing) teams of electrically biased engineers.
What you'll do
- You will drive improvements and maximise efficiency of products and installations
- You will maintain the highest level of customer service, safety and workforce culture
- Be a team player across the business ensuring quality and standards are at the forefront
What you'll need
- Previous hands on experience and technical qualifications
- A thorough understanding of current policy enabling the installation of renewable product; preferably Solar PV & EV charge points
- Experience in scaling up a large workforce to meet customer demand
- Comfort influencing at all levels and be an awesome people-person with top notch communication skills
- A grounded knowledge of the electricity industry from inside out
- The ability to work in a rapidly growing company - you’ll need to love the fact we’re high growth and mission driven!
Why else you'll love it here
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our recruiters it's something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don't advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn't apply to Octopus - what's more important to us is finding the right octofit!
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about! We won best company to work for in 2022, on Glassdoor we we're voted 50 best places to work in 2022 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people
- Visit our perks hub - Octopus Employee Benefits
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Senior and Senior jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $95,000/year