Client Success Lead
The Client Success Lead role is a combination of sales activities and client relationship management to create the most reliable, personalized experience for a client. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you’ll be responsible for both growing existing clients and closing new clients.
How you’ll add value at Contra
- Build meaningful relationships with clients through timely and engaging communication with the goal to determine the clients needs, build value and establish a successful relationship with Contra
- Proactively anticipate and address escalating client issues with speed and urgency
- Develop creative outreach strategies to increase client engagement, retention, drive growth, reduce churn
- Coordinate and participate in user interviews with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business and help them to derive maximum value from Contra
- Partner with clients to understand their hiring needs and ensure they are finding amazing talent to work with through Contra
- Deliver accurate projections through strong pipeline management and forecasting
- Very analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision-making
- Consistently strive to exceed the quarterly goals that have been set and be compensated competitively with a commission structure
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
You’ll be successful here if you
- Thrive in a collaborative, remote-only environment and you are comfortable with 8 am-1 pm PST core hours and flexibility around those hours for the rest of your work day!
- Bring a strong work ethic and contagious energy to your team as we work towards our North Star.
- Embrace change to evolve, improve, and build what matters most.
- Enjoy setting ambitious goals, both individually and as a team, and strive to achieve them.
- Strive to remain optimistic through all ups & downs because you know the “best is yet to come.”
- Make things fun, even when stakes are high.
- Recognize that each of us brings unique experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge from which we can learn.
How Contra can add value for you
- 🌎 Remote-only culture that is here to stay
- 🍎 100% health coverage + 99% dental coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for Canadian employees and international contractors
- 💰 401k matching for US full-time employees
- 💸 $4,000 laptop reimbursement upon starting + additional equipment
- 💛 No-meeting Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- 👶 Flexible parental leave
- 💁 A custom slack emoji, just for you!
- Intro Call with Recruiting Team (15-20 minutes)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (60 minutes)
- Interview with Head of Product (30 minutes)
- Paid Case Study **+ Presentation
- Interview with CEO & Co-Founder, and CTO & Co-Founder (30 minutes)
Salary + Equity Range
$100K - 110K USD base with up to $180k w/ variable
Equity: $180K+ USD