Arabic-speaking Motion Graphics Designer
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join our dynamic and rapidly growing marketing team in MENA and Africa regions. In this role, you will work closely with our creative team to create engaging animations, videos and graphics that promote our Company brand and solutions across multiple channels.
We are looking for a skillful storyteller, creative thinker, and strong collaborator to showcase our innovative and market-leading products and industry differentiation.
The key responsibilities include:
· Work closely with the business development team of the regions to ensure the optimal presentation of the Company’s brand
· Conceptualise, create storyboards, design/illustrate and develop motion graphics and animations for advertising, educational and platform videos for web, mobile, and other digital platforms
· Build relationships and collaborate with cross functional department to bring engaging narratives to life through motion design projects
· Edit and optimize video content for a variety of social platforms
· Work with voice-overs and sound effects to enhance video productions
· Edit video footage and motion graphics composition
· Perform any other related tasks as assigned by the Regional Marketing Manager
· Degree in Motions Graphic, Motion Design, Media Communications, Animation, or any other relevant field
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
· Portfolio of completed motion graphic projects (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
· Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Working knowledge of the following audio tools: Adobe Audition and Audacity
· Very good knowledge of Arabic and English
· Strong aesthetics and motion design skills
· Strong technology and social media acumen
· Strong video editing, motion graphics and sound skills
· Good time management and communication skills
· Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
· Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
· Food allowance
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our websiteto submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!