Remote Sales Manager 🔥
Base Salary: $100k-$170k
Two openings - National Sales Manager & Sales Manager
Travel Region: North America & Canada
Requirements: Successful sales with Aluminum extrusion or Flat-Rolled products
What You Will Be Doing
The Semi-Fabricated Products Business Unit serves the North American market as a Master Distributor, with a focus on Aluminum Rolled Products for OEM and Distribution Markets. We have strong strategic partnerships with quality rolling mills around the globe. When combined with our unparalleled customer service, we deliver outstanding supply chain solutions.
We are looking to add a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager to our team!
We have two openings - National Sales Manager & Sales Manager
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ Years of successful Sales and Account Management experience
- Experience with Aftermarket sales
- Experience with OEM sales
- Successful working remotely
- Ability to travel throughout North America (25%-50%)
- Experience working with Aluminum Extruded products or Flat-rolled products (Required)
- Not a producer company but a trading company - Need to know suppliers and success at generating business
- Work Remotely
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- 401k w/ match
- Full Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Justin Johnson
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JJ5-1760491L441 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.