Remote Planning Coordinator
This is a remote position. We are searching for highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial-minded people who will benefit from creating a flexible work schedule that has the potential to give the life-work balance you've always wanted. Workaround family commitments and have time for your passions. Live where you want and say goodbye to commuting.
We work with Companies that require our services for planning, scheduling, organizing and coordinating company events, seminars, team building events or gatherings and other company related requirements. Full training and ongoing support are provided
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of an Planning Coordinator require the ability to communicate well with customers and venues. Planning Coordinator's must pay careful attention to detail using information from several sources to plan a successful event. Other Planning Coordinator's responsibilities include:
- Listening attentively to customer requests and keeping records of these requests
- Managing and budgeting customer finances
- Selecting an appropriate venue suitable for the type of event
- Having good knowledge of geographic locations and their main attractions
- Organizing audiovisual equipment in advance
- Coordinating hotels, transportation and food
- Attending and monitoring activities to ensure client satisfaction
- Reviewing bills and approving payments
- Follow a turn-key business model and strategy.
- Identify and develop niche target markets. You can book sports, concerts, car, air, hotels, all inclusive resorts, cruises etc. or book any of these categories, you choose.
- Research, plan, and present a quote to clients
- Work directly with suppliers like Expedia, Golden Tickets, Norwegian Air, Hertz, etc
- Once the itinerary for an Event is agreed on, collect credit card payments and send email confirmations Make changes if needed to booked Events.
Key Skills Required:
- Professional phone and email communication.
- No experience necessary, we will train you.
- The ability to work independently with full support of a team and trainings
- Need a laptop or smart phone and WI-FI
- Remote Opportunity
Powered by JazzHR