Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $60 - 70 per hour
Our client in the pharmaceutical space is looking for a senior-level Copywriter to join the team. This person will be responsible for the development of compelling creative content, within brand and on strategy, across a large variety of digital media. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to collaborate with the agile team to ensure quality, verbal and visual consistency and timeliness of material. This person must ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory restrictions.
This will be a fully remote, salaried position with EST work hours.
- Write creative, effective marketing copy according to project specifications/creative briefs across various mediums including digital, social, email, and banners.
- Adapt existing campaign messaging for use across all digital platforms.
- Keep the customer experience top of mind when making recommendations.
- Research clients, their competitors, and the target audience to support creative strategy and inform the execution.
- Provide writing support for assigned client group(s), as well as supporting projects from other clients as demand and scheduling requires.
- Collaborate with design team, and agile team, as needed to meet specific project objectives.
- Produce clear and credible copy and be accountable for the final development of creative assets.
- Ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that the project overall meets or exceeds the writing objectives.
- Keep annotations organized and clean throughout the creative development process so that submissions can be completed efficiently.
- Ensure messaging brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
- Adhere to regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Execute writing requests with a high level of accuracy, ensuring all client edits are implemented correctly, spell check was run, facts were confirmed.
- Respond to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner.
- Work to improve the team's overall performance and embrace a collaborative approach.
- Edit and proofread material as demand and scheduling requires.
- Support leadership in helping to build a unified team mindset.
- Engage in professional development to continuously grow in profession and remain competitive with outside services.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Pharmaceutical industry, DTC, vaccine writing experience required.
- Content Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).