Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 50 per hour
We are looking for a dynamic Copywriter to help shape the voice of one of the world's largest Fortune 500 retail brands.
As a Copywriter, you'll create marketing copy that balances key program messages and benefits with thoughtful storytelling. You'll cover a range of topics and assets, including paid and owned social channels, site assets, emails, digital ads, store signage, printed mailers, multichannel campaigns, brainstorms and more.
This is your opportunity to be part of a passionate, collaborative creative team and work on projects from kick-off to hand-off that inform, inspire, and make a real difference!
- Gain an understanding of the brand's core principles.
- Work on multiple copy projects on different timelines with varying levels of complexity and importance to the business.
- Create compelling, customer-centric copy based on approved program messaging and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with Design and other team members to come up with creative solutions to meet business goals.
- Make edits following input from partners including marketers, site managers, editors, and the Copy Lead.
- Approach copy input from copy leadership and partners with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Attend and engage in project kick-off and follow-up meetings by asking proactive questions, seeking clarity, and anticipating required information to compose effective copy.
- Take character limitations and design constraints into account when creating copy, and partner with editors to resolve writing or grammar issues.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude. Seek answers to ambiguous asks, find comfort working autonomously, and quickly pivot direction based on changing business needs.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- BA in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, English or related field & +1 year copywriting experience OR 2+ years copywriting experience.
- 2+ years' experience copywriting in a retail environment or with a creative agency.
- Ability to create detail-oriented copy that balances program & legal requirements with a conversational, storytelling approach.
- Work autonomously & self-manage, as well as collaborate closely with the team.
- True team player with a can-do attitude.
- Prior experience on loyalty or membership programs a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.