System Implementer 🔥
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got big goals.
As a System Implementer at Via, you will be the critical link between both technical & commercial teams during the launch of new public transit services. Working as a part of our cross-functional Delivery organization, you will be responsible for the technical configuration, and delivery of TransitTech products across the globe. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse range of teams here at Via, while ensuring that we deliver delightful products to our new partners.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate between Business and Technical teams to translate commercial requirements into robust TransitTech products for our partners.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance teams to develop detailed and robust test plans to ensure the delivery of products with superb quality.
- Verify that real-world situations and user expectations are simulated and met during the implementation process.
- Effectively communicate and work collaboratively with Product, R&D, and Expansion teams across the globe.
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud, etc).
Who You Are:
- Fast learner who loves getting feedback and iterating appropriately.
- Collaborative with a diverse array of teams, but you have the ability to work independently when needed.
- Passionate about technology - especially when it comes to learning new tools.
- Obsessed with the end user experience, and accessibility.
- Up to 3 years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable.
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 per year.
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.