[hiring] Account Executive - Monitor Sales @registrar Corp 🔥
May 19, 2023 - Registrar Corp is hiring a remote Account Executive - Monitor Sales (SMB). 📍Location: USA.
Account Executive – Software Sales
Come join our fast-growing Software as a Service Sales Team working to improve America’s food supply chain and make products safer! As an Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for acquiring new clients from a provided target list – territories are generous, and our software fills an FDA requirement. In this role, you will generate interest, demo our software solution, negotiate, and close. Very fast-paced role with a quick sales cycle!
What you will do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle, which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, securing meetings with prospects, delivering sales presentations, and negotiating contracts
- Maintain ongoing relationship management of existing clients for the generation of new and ongoing sales
- Identify and qualify key decision-makers within target businesses
- Schedule appointments with key decision-makers to advance opportunities
- Consult with prospects to identify client needs by asking probing questions
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and metrics as outlined by sales management
- Thorough, applied understanding of business-to-business sales strategies
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Experience nurturing opportunities and closing the business
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Solid organizational skills with capability to support multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong technical (system) and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or another closely related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience in an inside sales position. Software sales experience is preferred, but not required. Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Foreign language skills (particularly Spanish) a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote position
- Paid time-off and holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Base + OTE $85-$107K per year
About Registrar Corp:
Registrar Corp is a private consulting firm that helps companies comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations. Registrar Corp is based in Hampton, Virginia, and has 18 offices around the world, with clients in over 160 countries.
Registrar Corp is not affiliated with the U.S. FDA.
Registrar Corp currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia.