senior Digital Product Designer 🔥
- Create the UX design for designated projects ensuring the delivered experiences result in an extremely simple, intuitive, engaging, utility driven experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations and delivers business value
- Champion a cohesive approach to user experience design across departments that considers key user journeys and can easily be scaled for the future.
- Actively work with your team members to estimate UX activities, delivery estimates, and timelines for single projects
- Partner with UX research, Product Management and Analytics to proactively identify, define and deliver high value UX enhancement and testing opportunities that align with our key business strategies.
- Develop strong cross functional relationships with teams such as Product Management, Market Research, Product Development, Marketing, Brand, Analytics and Site Merchandising to deliver experience that support wholistic business needs and points of view.
- Embrace a flexible Human Centered Design process that adequately balances risk, business opportunity and customer impact with research and design efforts.
- Become the voice of our customer through a deep understanding of our customers motivations, behaviors, habits and unmet needs and become a trusted customer expert and advocate within the UX team and throughout the greater organization
- Own the execution and final design deliverables such as experience strategies, information architectures, customer journey maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes and other design related deliverables.
- 4+ years creating user experience design deliverables
- 3+ years integrating user research into product design and design practices
- 2+ years executing product strategy and design workshops
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment
- Expert level knowledge and experience creating user experience strategies, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specifications, service blueprints, etc.
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience with qualitative human centered research methods such as contextual inquiry, usability testing, heuristic analysis, concept testing, competitive assessment, listening labs, survey development, etc.
- Intermediate level understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods and the right balance between qualitative and quantitative data to make low risk decisions
- Experience with multiple-source data and trend analysis such as social, analytics, customer feedback, customer service, etc.
- Strong storytelling skills that enables you to turn various qualitative and quantitative data sources into a compelling and easily understood set of design recommendations
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
- Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together to improve people’s lives through comfort.
- Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and annual employee appreciation events.