backend Developer- Crm
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What’s Right.
- Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
- Perform maintenance on existing codebase and make recommendations for improvements
- Works with project management and architects on application design and development.
- Develops to meet the business needs.
- Evaluates business requirements and processes to provide accurate estimates for development efforts.
- Interprets written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Performs coding to written technical specifications and standards.
- Investigates, analyzes and documents reported defects.
- Creates, documents, and implements unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts, and projects.
- Keeps current with software development trends, makes suggestions, and takes action on IT-related best practices, processes, and systems.
- Guides less senior team members in both technical aspects and people skills.
- Provides direction for new tools, technologies and development approach.
- Relevant Work Experience:Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience working with .NET technologies
Experience developing APIs preferred
Knowledge of SQL database technologies preferred
Robust understanding of development lifecycle, SDLC processes, and guidelines.
Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a diverse and fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party systems is a plus.
- Education and/or Training:BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
.NET or Salesforce certification desired
At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That’s why we are listening, open to learning new things – about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It’s The Holman Way.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance