sr. Professional, Acquisition Marketing-search
Under Armour strives to promote from within whenever possible. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have been in your current position a minimum of 12 months, not currently on disciplinary probation, and meet the minimum qualifications for this role. Additionally, please ensure that you have received your current supervisor’s approval and notified your HRBP if applying for a position.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Under Armour is seeking a Sr. Professional, Acquisition Marketing, for our growing Consumer Acquisition team to drive revenue and growth for the brand. This role, working alongside the Sr. Manager, Acquisition, will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of the Paid Search and PLA program to drive success of the DTC business and the UA brand in the Americas.
The person in this role will help the team leverage go-to-market strategies, positioning and activation plans of Under Armour. This position will support the team with the ongoing management of agency partners, budget and revenue forecasting, financial reporting and marketing processes, This person will ensure Under Armour is powerfully placed in the market to connect with customers and drive sales. This Digital Marketing specialist will bring to the team a solid understanding of the Paid Search space, with experience in performance marketing at large being a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the Paid Search and PLA program for North America
- Play an important and active role in driving revenue for the business by ensuring alignment and collaboration with agency partners across Search space
- Partner internally across Planning, Creative, Merchandising, Sales to align promotions/product releases and communicate plans and timing to support these offers
- Partner with Marketing Agencies overseeing our Search & PLA program to strategize, collaborate, plan & execute the overall approach
- Partner with Agency overseeing our Retail Marketing efforts; strategize, collaborate, plan & execute within the Search space
- Assist and support other areas of the Acquisition Marketing team
- Building out written briefs (creative, strategic) for Agency and Media partners tied to given campaign projects. Manage the creative development timeline and process, and tracking marketing budgets. Management of vendor payment process, creation of PO#’s and tracking PO submissions within Ariba system.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand the target consumer and KPI metrics to evaluate our effectiveness in reaching that consumer. Use consumer research and business analysis to understand the competition, channel dynamics, consumer segmentation & positioning, product segmentation and sales performance
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proven ability to manage a Search/PLA program
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities with parallel timelines
- Experience assisting with the creation of departmental strategies and/or plans
- Experience solving and communicating complex strategies to cross-functional partners.
- Ability to organize large amounts of information and track / meet many competing deadlines.
- Prior experience writing creative and/or tactical briefs.
- Prior experience within Retail Marketing (or something similar/relatable)
- Proven ability to track and manage budgets.
- Proven ability to communicate strategies to partners
- Strong knowledge, passion and understanding of the Search /PLA landscape
- Strong Google Experience
- Positive attitude and self-starter, proactive approach, hustler mindset
- Ability to collaborate and work with multiple teams and teammates simultaneously
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to be nimble, adapt and work flexibly to meet the needs of the team
- Intellectual Curiosity and ability to learn quickly
Education And / Or Experience
- 3+ Years of Paid Search, PLA experience is a must
- Strong Experience Retail Marketing preferred
- BA in Marketing or related field
Salary and Relocation:
- Base Salary Range: $92,000-$101,000
- No relocation provided.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.