As a wholesaler in the gift & stationery industry, our mission is "To passionately provide fun, unique and quality products that inspire creativity and self-expression for all." Our fun and functional products include novelty pens, pencils, stationery and accessories that can be found in independent stores, as well as, large retail chains. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced team member to join our community during this exciting time of growth.
We are currently seeking an Ecommerce Manager to join our growing team, reporting directly to Associate Director, Marketing & Communications. The role may be remote or hybrid model within San Diego area.
As the OOLY, LLC E-Commerce Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive performance for DTC channels for OOLY and Calico Sun. You will provide strategic direction for the site, including strategy and execution, and work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Operational teams, as well as agency partners. This requires an in-depth understanding of effective digital marketing strategies and tactics at all stages of the funnel.
· Collaborate with the Associate Director, Marketing & Communications on E-Commerce growth goals and development of annual digital marketing plan.
· Lead the OOLY.com and Calico Sun businesses by developing and executing effective DTC growth strategies for both brands that is aligned with budgets and forecasts.
· Make data-driven decisions to maximize profitability of websites, and drive ecommerce sales that convert traffic from a variety of sources (email, advertising, affiliate, organic search, etc.).
· Measure, analyze and report performance on all website activity, evaluating the results against goals across Revenue, Acquisition, Conversion Rate, and Average Order Value. Present informed analysis, identifying opportunities and recommending strategies to achieve incremental growth.
· Oversee execution of website content, merchandising, products and promotions, manage a catalog of products, uploads, blog integration, and assets ensuring accuracy of inventory, image quality, etc.
· Manage digital media strategy, collaborate closely with creative and paid media agencies to manage campaigns and strategy for SEO, SEM, paid social, display ads, etc. across all stages of the funnel, evaluate digital marketing campaign performance against goals, ROIs and KPIs.
·Serve as key stakeholder for future strategic projects such as transition to Online Store 2.0, site re-design, blog migration to Shopify, and other key initiatives.
· Oversee relationship with agency partners, building and maintaining strong relationships.
· Collaborate with Marketing team on annual marketing and promotional calendar.
· Create and execute an email marketing program to drive ecommerce sales for both brands, in both the DTC channels and wholesale channels.
· Identify new tools, insights, products, and resources needed to achieve plan.
· Identify and evaluate new marketing channels and partnerships.
· Work cross-functionally to align strategies, objectives, and priorities to achieve goals.
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in e-Commerce and/or Marketing with demonstrated expertise in growing strong consumer brands.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Shopify (including Online Store 2.0), Klaviyo, Wordpress, and Google Analytics required.
· Have mastery and first-hand of all executional tasks required to carry out technical digital projects.
· Have the ability to troubleshoot issues and dig deep into a problem across multiple systems at various levels
· Know every detail of the given digital project at any given moment
· Able to look down the road to anticipate needs and mitigate risk or potential roadblocks.
· Serve as leader and mentor for ecommerce team
· Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, display advertising, affiliate, influencer and social media marketing (organic and paid), traffic acquisition channels and how to support conversion
· Strong creative skills in terms of evaluating and directing work strategically and UX/UI considerations
· Ability to create and analyze reports per determined KPI to make strategic business decisions and recommendations
· Ability to travel as needed to San Diego 2-3 times per year
· Bachelor’s Degree required
What We Offer:
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedule with competitive PTO package
- $50,000 free life insurance
- Considerate bonus plan
- Company sponsored monthly and quarterly cultural events.
- Company sponsored celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries, goal rewards, and just because!
- Fun and creative environment with casual dress
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We follow all Cal-OSHA requirements.
- E-commerce: 3 years (Required)
- growing a D2C brand: 3 years (Required)
- Shopify: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance