Senior Devops Engineer: Full-time
We are looking for a remote senior devops engineer to join our small development team where you will take care of the quality, security and stability of the services that we provide.
- Manage and enhance our cloud infrastructure and services to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor and optimize system performance and availability to maximize efficiency
- Identify and resolve issues with systems and applications through effective troubleshooting
- Develop and implement automation scripts and tools for deployment and maintenance
- Contribute to the back-end development of new and existing functionality on the Kenhub platform
We expect from you:
- Strong experience in DevOps, cloud infrastructure, and system administration
- Solid knowledge of our tech stack or the ability to quickly adapt it
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Chef
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our hosting and deployment infrastructure: AWS, Google Cloud, Semaphore, fab scripts, Cloudflare CDN, etc.
Some of the other tools we use: Slack, Github, Trello, Zoom, tmux, Amplitude, Datadog, customer.io, Stripe, GhostInspector, etc.
What we offer you:
- Yearly salary in the range of 65,000 € - 85,000 € depending on experience
- 4-day working week from Monday to Thursday, all Fridays are free
- 20 holiday days per year (+1 day extra for each year you’re with the company)
- Annual in-person company retreat
- Computer allowance
- Yearly company performance based bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Many other perks
- Sign up and check out Kenhub. 
- Write a cover letter (cv optional) with what makes you a great candidate for this job. Feel free to include links to your portfolio / github / twitter / HN profile/website / blog / anything you're proud of
- Let us know your monthly salary expectations and when you would be able to start.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/kenhub-gmbh-senior-devops-engineer-full-time-4-day-work-week