Social Media Associate or Specialist
We are seeking someone to manage Learning Equality’s social media channels. This is a remote, part-time position for up to 20 hours a week with flexible scheduling. Position title is dependent on previous experience. For ease of collaboration across time zones, this position is open to applicants based in either North or South American countries.
What you’ll do
- Manage Learning Equality’s social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn, creating and executing a strategy for our channels, analyzing and boosting engagement, and making regular adjustments based on performance.
- Grow Learning Equality’s social media presence and expand its footprint into untapped channels such as TikTok, and Mastodon.
- Work with Learning Equality’s Implementations team to develop processes for obtaining communications assets from Kolibri implementations in order to showcase Kolibri, and our work with specific partner organizations.
- Develop visual assets (e.g. videos, graphic shares, GIFs, etc), for use on social media.
- Catalog and build out Learning Equality’s current media asset library.
- Develop a database of key networks to engage with in order to expand reach.
- Support the development of a monthly newsletter, including building out a strategy for a profile section to feature unique individuals in our community to include each month.